Jesus Christ Among The Animals?

By Da Effiong Daniel 


On the 25th May 2019,  I was praying at about 8:51 am, a word came to my heart, “Jesus Christ among the animals. While I was meditating suddenly the heaven opened and I saw a bright light shown out very bright that I wasn’t able to look at. It was beaming upon the Centre of the earth which was so dark .In the trance, I saw an angel blowing a trumpet with a loud sound which was heard everywhere, a sound of a loud trumpet that was shaking the heaven and the earth. And I heard a loud voice immediately after the trumpet blast   saying “, come out of darkness oh you my people” ”there was quietness everywhere and I immediately it looked like the whole world was a thick dark forest, and different kinds of animals and birds came out to one after the other to the Centre. While I was watching the scene, some animal were carrying the flags of nations with some other animals following. I   saw tootsie carrying the flag of Saudi Arabia; I saw Iranian flag carried by a particular animal  which I don’t know the name, I saw lion carrying the flag of Israel;  hippopotamus was seen carrying flag of a particular country I never knew. I saw a particular animal whose name I never knew carrying American flag. While there, it looked to me that those animals understood each other as they stood by ranking based on seniority. I was wondering why God called global meetings of animals. Suddenly as this light was beaming, the whole place (forest) was completely lighted. One animal came from heaven and was very big; it proceeded towards the light and as I looked it was a lion, and was very big compared to none. It looked as if other animals were waiting for this animal that come down from heaven as  all of them stood attention in respect to this lion.  As I looked on, the lion carried the face of the son of man, and all the animals knelt and drop their flag at his Feet. As the small lion with the flag of Israel came to drop the flag, immediately, the big lion with human face turned to a Jesus Christ with a shining white cloth compared to none. Then the small lion now spoke human language exclaiming what he saw with amazement, “Jesus Christ among animals.”
                Then the understanding came to others and they sang  chorus saying,  Jesus Christ Among The Animals. Immediately as I looked at the forest all the animals turned to human beings as they were singing.  Understanding came that they are humans and not animals. suddenly an angel came down and stop the song with a different song, Hallelujah Jesus conquer the world, hallelujah Satan you are defeated the lord reign in my life today, and they were dancing as humans, while I was watching with amazement. Jesus Christ was at the center, leading and they were following speechlessly to a particular spot In the forest where  big trees such as never found on earth were found. He said uproot this tree, immediately it was miraculously uprooted. Any tree he gave ordered was miraculously uprooted in the whole forest. There were jubilation everywhere as those trees were uprooted. It looked as if they were moving from countries to countries and uprooting big trees and bringing judgment. As I was watching, I saw how free Jesus Christ was with this animal-turned humans. While I was still wondering, I heard one said it never happened before in the history of the world. Another said he is the messiah of the world.  I saw Israeli prime minister brought a book (scroll).  As he opened, I saw Isaiah boldly written on it, while these world leaders were with Jesus checking the book of Isaiah to confirm. Suddenly the trance went off and I came to know that I was praying.
               This proof to me that the messiah is coming, he is coming to roar like a heavenly lion. He will give order for strong trees to be uprooted; world leaders will recognized him. The book of Isaiah and his prophecy is fulfilling again. The government will be upon his shoulder; all nations will quake at the voice of his coming, and he will manifest to them in the way he really is. Nations will recognize and submit to his leadership in these last days. He will solve strong problem with ease.
            On September 26, 2019 the Sanhedrin will be hosting the first conference of the Organization of 70 Nations at which representatives of several nations will attend. The conference is to bring together all of the nations under the common belief in the sanctity of the Bible and the sanctity of all of mankind. The members of the organization agree to the sanctity of Jerusalem and the Temple’s, as well as the sanctity of God’s covenant established with all of mankind through Noah. Every nation and ethnic group who sees itself as part of humanity and therefore accepts responsibility to join in a universal covenant of brotherhood of peace is invited to take their place in this Organization of 70 Nations.”
            The conference will address the inability of the United Nations to maintain peace among the nations. Included in this are the actions of the UN that contravene the Noahide principles that are the basis upon which humanity exists. One example of this is the UN agenda to promote abortion and euthanasia as “human rights.”
The conference will also address the actions of the UN against Israel and the Biblical covenant that grants the land to the Jewish people.
The attendees will also address the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), known commonly as the Iran nuclear deal or Iran deal, which enabled Iran, an openly aggressive power and state sponsor of terrorism, to advance its nuclear weapons program while funding terrorism.
In April 2019 at my a hometown in Essien Udim, I  was among the bad boys preaching. I told them Jesus Christ is coming to your village with a blessing. One of themsaid not in this village but another. Other said we want Jesus Christ message here. Finally this boy listened. It wasn't long the vision of Jesus Christ among the animal came. When you compare this with the upcoming meeting of 70 nations at Jerusalem this September and their focus, you will agree with me that Jesus Christ will be there as the word of God among the animals. He told the disciples that I send you among the wolfs. At the meeting, he will be there among animals to turn them into usable vessels in God Hand.



 Da Effiong Daniel ministers at Altar of virgin generation ministry (African holy land) | Contact:  +2348164000878



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Naira Giving Way To Cryptocurrency?

5,000 Sacked Teachers: Nwoko Storms Court To Reject New Sole Witness …As AKSG Sets To Recruit 1,000 Fresh Teachers Amidst Litigation

Blood Trails March 9 Polls In Ukanafun, Essien Udim … As Udo Kierian Allegedly Ruins Oruk Anam elections