Abraham’s Treasure Discovered in Africa


By Da Effiong Daniel

On the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 
"To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt(Africa)
 to the great river, the River Euphrates –Gen15;18 NKJV


“The angel of the Lord said to me many times “ka ubon Israel (go to family of Israel)”, ka ubon ndisana owo (go to the family of holy people) now I have found it in (Judah) Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.”  Before I go to the main issue of this exposition, we would consider how God could use women to actualize His promise irrespective of time and place. Let’s begin with the biblical Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was of a great age, and had lived with a husband seven years from her virginity; and this woman was a widow of about eighty-four years, who did not depart from the temple, but served God with fasting and prayers - night and day. In that instance, she gave thanks to the Lord, and spoke of Him to all those who looked for redemption in Jerusalem. (Luke2;36-38). The biblical story could be retold in the life and times of late Madam Titi Dennis Udoaka, an indigene of Ikot Umo Essien in Essien Udim local government area, who was buried on Friday 21 June 2019. Before her demise, she had left a testimony which was duly documented in a video on May 14, 2018.
Here is her narration: “The most blessed year of my life was about 1977 as I come to know now but then I was saying it was the worst period of my life. After the dead of my husband, troubles came from left and right, I went to prayers and fasting, and to no avail. I visited native doctors, even as a prophetess then, because the church failed me all in an attempt to solve my problems unknown that I added more to myself day by day.
 “On the 14th of May 1977 in my dream, I was discussing with a man I never knew and I told him all my problems and what I had done. The man was quiet and listen to my long story. Suddenly, the man laughs and said to me “ka Ubon Israel”. (Go to the family of Israel) and went away, and I woke up. As I was thinking about the dream, there was a question in my heart where is this ‘Ubon Israel’ that I was ordered to go? Then I went to the church and told my pastor, he said to me I should go and buy white cloth and join prayer group of the church. I did as commanded yet my problems were multiplying day by day.
“In 1980 , after  3 years came one night. As I was sleeping, the man came again to me in the dream and asked me: “Have you gone to the Ubon Israel I told you to go”? I said No, he said to me again “Go to Ubon Israel   (Go to the family of Israel). I never answered him well because in that dream I know I have gone to the church but not Ubon Israel as was ordered because I never know the place. And then, I woke up.
“These visions keep me thinking for years and I was worried and said to myself: “The Israel in the bible who will take me there? But I am told Israel is church, now that I am in church why is it that this man keep on coming with the word to me to go to Ubon Israel again if church is Israel? Who is this man? What is so special about Ubon Israel must I go there before my problems are finished? Is this man that keep on coming to me an angel of God? Why don’t he just solve my problem?”
“After so long a time, in another vision, the man came again the third time in 1984 and said “go to Ubon Israel, have you done what I told you,” I told my pastor, when I woke up from that dream, that the man came again and repeated the same thing he told me before, and I asked: What should I do? The answer he gave me was the same when I told him of the word I received “go to Ubon Israel.” I came to understand that the Ubon Israel, I was told to go is the same that is recommended now for me.
“After so long a time, in another vision in 1987, the man came again the  fourth  time and said  “Go the family of holy the people. Have you done what I told you? Ubon Israel Amana (family of Israel is born), Ubon Ndisana Owo (the family of the holy people).” I told my pastor. It was not long we were told that we are in a new state called Akwa Ibom state, the Promised Land. I was thinking is this the Israel that was to be born. We were happy that a new state is born but yet my problem was still much. Since then I never seen the man again, but the dreams kept on ringing in my heart.
 “In 2011 January 2, after about many years of the vision, I heard a man of God preached at Ikot Umo Essien, Nto Itiat family, as he was talking, he said that he is from Ubon Israel in Africa, he brought out flag of Israel that he is from the family Jesus Christ, that was the greatest day of my life. He said Akwa Abasi Ibom state is Israel. It looked as if the message and the meeting was organized for my sake. His message interprets my more than thirty years old dreams, and I said to myself this meeting is the answer to my many years’ tears of looking for Ubon Israel, Ubon Ndisana Owo.
“After that meeting, I went to one of the pastors that were with the man of God from Ubon Israel and revealed what I was asked to look for in my dreams of many years  .The pastor fullfilled his promise to me by taking me to  the man of God  at “Ubon Abasi, Africanholyland,” a religious movement in Abaiakpo Ikot Abasi Inyang in Obot Akara. The man of God  explained  and interpreted my dreams. Since that day things changed as I met him. Right inside of me I knew I have arrived, I have reached the place that the God of Israel in a dream directed me   many years ago. Confirming his word of direction to me, the Lord says, "I will instruct you. I will teach you the way that you should go. I will advise you as my eyes watch over you.”
”Now I know he led me, I have reached Ubon Israel;  I have reached Ubon Ndisana Owo and I know this is my place of rest.”
That was Madam Titi’s story. Yours truly happened to be the man of God who God used to bring peace to her life. In 2010, December 28, when Israel in Africa (Ubon Abasi Ibom) was declared Ubon Ndisana Owo, (the holy people in Africa, (African holy land) by Pastor Andrew Omale from the state house, Abuja, I was not there.
                When Akwa Ibom was celebrating 30 year,  Madam Titi Dennis Udoaka came with her daughter, Aniedi, and she said, “whether I live or die, nobody should trouble this government, it is the government of God everyone should support him or face the wrath of God.”
On yearly Israeli’s program we organizes, she has not missed any edition since she discovered Ubon Israel that was revealed to her. One day, 5th, December 2017, she came to me, and said, “Israel is going to Jerusalem.” I told her that, it was 17 years that Israel stayed in African soil, and in this early hours of the third day, now May 2018, Israel will go to Jerusalem.  I asked her to be praying for Jerusalem that she is not going now until Israel goes to Jerusalem. 
                Why did God waited until after twenty years of her dream I had an angelic visitation on the same issue? From the time she had these dreams was the time I was told about Israel for many years.
According to Emmanuel Kure at International War Council held between 18-20 October, 2007 in Kaduna,  Nigeria: “Three years from now the death in the land shall be thrown away and the glory of the Lord God of Israel shall spring forth, “An Ancient Oil” shall be poured in the land of Africa from Israel and nations of the world shall come unto this land as unto pilgrimage in Jerusalem and this land shall be green”.
This supported one open vision I had in Aso Villa Chapel 10th August, 2005, while Prof. Jerry Gana was ministering, I saw map of Nigeria, a bright light came down from heaven and was facing the map and from what I saw all the borders were white and the inside was very green with an inscription New Jerusalem and the map of Akwa Ibom state was red”.
                 And few week later,  I got  the  unofficial handshake with the Israeli Ambassador to Nigeria at the State House Abuja on 28th August, 2005. God had proven “A new Israel is born in Africa.” God first declared in 2008 Ubon Abasi Ibom –Israel in Africa and in 2010 Ubon Ndisana Owo." The holy people in Africa" Africanholyland  was officially  declared. Why did the Lord wait for several years before Titi stepped her feet in African holy land, signed Jerusalem capital with the white sand that the children of Abraham as many as the sand of the sea will trooped to Jerusalem very happy?
                On the 14th May 2018 at African Holy Land when she witnessed God prophetic Seven Steps To Take Over Jerusalem By Fire program with a message on the wall, “ Thus says the Lord ,I have come to you oh Jerusalem with my mercy”. After her testimony, God said to her, you have finished you work on earth and your name will be written on gold. On 19th December, 2018, when she came to the Africanholyland to sleep, I told her you must go to your house, and not your daughter’s house for you are going very soon. I mobilized some of her children and she prayed for them. It was not long 14th days after I was told she left to her heavenly Jerusalem, with psalm 25 as her last prayer.
                The birth of Africa holy land is like the birth of Isaac, the promised child, the proper child. Isaac, the promise child cannot be born in Ur of Chaldean but in Canaan, the Promised Land according to the time of life. Now the proper child is born; (Africanholyland) in the new promise land after the official declaration of Akwa Abasi Ibom State on 23rd September, 2007. This fulfilled that God promised Abraham the whole world beginning from Africa. “To your offspring will I give this land, from the rivers of Africa (Egypt) to the great river Euphrates.”
According to Israel prime minister’s confirmation in Febuary, 2016, Israel is coming back to Africa and Africa is returning to Israel.

Da Effiong Daniel could be reached on +2348164000878


>Akpabio Vs Ekpenyong: ‘Born-Again’ Election Official In Dock Messes Up INEC, Igini
>Tribunal Chairman Is A Wife Of PDP Stalwart - A'Ibom APC Chairman
>Tribunal: Ekpeyong Scared By His Witnesses' Confessions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Naira Giving Way To Cryptocurrency?

5,000 Sacked Teachers: Nwoko Storms Court To Reject New Sole Witness …As AKSG Sets To Recruit 1,000 Fresh Teachers Amidst Litigation

Uyo Village, A Place Where Indigenes Cry