Reminisce



Now these dreams become too small to find
My imaginations like a god
Creating things that don't exist
Seeing things beyond the dark

We came together this far
Until the cold burned you away
I would curse the rain
But no...I'd rather bless the sun

No...I don't miss you
But our soul impinges admits tears
You're like an inferno...always rekindling yourself
Without you...I'm not any stronger than earths clay

I now see more than I should
Under the slow dying sun
No punishment could really be worst than your death
You are GONE

Poem Written By Emem Udoh
Drawing By UbongAbasi Ise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Naira Giving Way To Cryptocurrency?

5,000 Sacked Teachers: Nwoko Storms Court To Reject New Sole Witness …As AKSG Sets To Recruit 1,000 Fresh Teachers Amidst Litigation

Blood Trails March 9 Polls In Ukanafun, Essien Udim … As Udo Kierian Allegedly Ruins Oruk Anam elections